Autumn Marinated Mushrooms
PREP TIME: 48 Min
COOK TIME: 8 Min
- 450g fresh Swiss Brown button mushrooms
- 1 red onion finely
- 4 tablespoons
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parlsey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Clean mushrooms of all visible dirt and trim the stems.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed. Transfer to a large air-tight jar and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Ut ornare lectus sit amet est placerat in egestas scelerisque purus semper eget duis at tellus at urna. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur.