Chicken, Mushroom and Leek Pies
PREP TIME: 15 Min
COOK TIME: 45 Min
- 1 Pkt Flaky Puff Pastry Sheets, cut into 12 15cm circles
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 4 rashers bacon, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 425g can Meadows Mushrooms Sliced in Sauce, or Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, whisked
- Preheat oven to 200oC.
- Heat oil and fry chicken until golden.
- Add bacon and leek and saute.
- Add mushrooms, mustard and seasoning.
- Divide filling between 6 pastry circles, brush pastry edges with water, cover with lids and use a fork to seal edges.
- Brush with egg and bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
Makes 6 (15cm Pies)