Mushroom, Chicken & Asian Green Stir-Fry
PREP TIME: 5 Min
COOK TIME: 15 Min
- 400g button mushrooms, trimmed
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 400g chicken breast fillet, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, shredded
- 1 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- Cooked jasmine rice, to serve
- Thinly slice the chicken across the grain.
- Combine the fish sauce, brown sugar, chilli and lime juice in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, if time permits.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Spray wok lightly with oil.
- Add one-third of the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to a plate and repeat twice with oil and remaining chicken.
- Heat the wok until hot. Spray the mushrooms with oil then add to the hot wok.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until light golden.
- Add the broccolini, stir-fry for 1 minute then add the snow peas and return the chicken.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add the basil, toss to combine and serve over rice.