Mushroom & tofu Stir fry
PREP TIME: 10 Min
COOK TIME: 10 Min
- 3 tablespoons peanut or plain oil
- 4 spring onions
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece ginger, grated
- 2-3 tablespoons chilli bean sauce (we used Lee Kum Kee brand)
- 200g mushrooms, quartered
- 2 red capsicums, sliced
- 2 bok choy, stems and leaves separated and sliced
- 300g firm tofu, cut in 1cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 200g cooked noodles
- 100g snow peas
- Cut the spring onions in half.
- Finely slice the green ends and set aside.
- Slice the whites into 2cm pieces.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the spring onion whites, garlic, ginger, and chilli paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms, red capsicum and bok choy stems and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the tofu and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Combine the cornflour with 3 tablespoons of cold water and the soy sauce add to the wok along with the noodles and snow peas and cook to heat through for a few minutes.