BBQ Mushroom & Capsicum Fajitas
PREP TIME: 15 Min
COOK TIME: 5 Min
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 200g small portabello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 capsicums, in large pieces
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- Place the garlic, oregano, mint and chilli flakes in a large bowl and whisk in the vinegar, oil and salt to taste.
- Stir in the mushrooms, capsicum and red onion and set aside for 5 minutes
- Heat the barbecue to hot. Cook the mushrooms, capsicum and onion for about 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Place on a large serving platter and drizzle over any extra marinade. Serve with tortillas, avocado, coriander, hot sauce, sour cream, salsa and lime to squeeze.
To serve, soft tortillas and any of the following: avocado, fresh coriander leaves, hot sauce, sour cream, salsa, lime wedges