Basic Marinated Mushrooms
PREP TIME: 48 Min
COOK TIME: 8 Min
- 450g fresh Swiss Brown button mushrooms
- 1 red onion finely
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parlsey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Clean mushrooms of all visible dirt and trim the stems.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed. Transfer to a large air-tight jar and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving.