Balsamic, Garlic & Rosemary Marinated Mushrooms
PREP TIME: 5 Min
COOK TIME: 10 Min
- 800g White or Swiss Brown Button Meadow Mushrooms
- 200ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbl olive oil (preferably extra virgin)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 Tbl fresh Rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 Litre container with lid
- Trim mushroom stalks flush with the button & brush away any soil.
- Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to the boil & blanch mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Drain.
- Place all other ingredients into the saucepan & bring to a gentle simmer to combine.
- Add drained mushrooms to the marinade & gently toss. Allow to cool for 15 to 20 minutes before transferring to 1L container.
- Place the lid on the container & refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
Consume within 5 days.