Chilli and lime marinated Mushrooms
PREP TIME: 15 Min
COOK TIME: 90 Min
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower/neutral oil
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce (e.g. Culleys or your favourite)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Wipe mushrooms with tea-towel to remove any dirt. Cut into halves or quarters depending on size.
- Combine marinade ingredients and poor over mushrooms. Stir to combine. Cover with damp tea-towel or similar to allow mushrooms to breathe.
- Leave for at least 1 hour, or ideally overnight.
Serve on a tapas platter, in salads, with cheese or crusty bread.