Goat Cheese Pizza with Spinach, Mushroom and Tomatoes
PREP TIME: 15 Min
COOK TIME: 8 Min
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 450g mixed mushrooms
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 300gm Goats Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees. Lightly brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- Pour remaining oil into a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, and sauté until tender.
- Add spinach, and sauté just until it wilts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mushroom and spinach mixture over the pizza shell.
- Slice cheese into rough slices, and spread evenly on top of the pizza.
- Top the pizza with diced tomatoes.
- Bake until golden brown and the edges begin to crisp. Remove from the oven, and drizzle with additional olive oil before serving.