Mushroom & Basil Crisps
PREP TIME: 10 Min
COOK TIME: 15 Min
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 250g Meadows White Button Mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic
- 6 thin pita bread (we used Azika brand, which is the thickness of mountain bread)
- 3 tsp Gourmet Garden Basil Lightly Dried
- 1 ½ C grated tasty cheese
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Heat oil and butter and sauté mushrooms and garlic.
- Carefully peel pita pockets in half and fill with mushrooms, basil and cheese. Season to taste.
- Dry fry or cook in a sandwich press.
- Cool on a rack, slice into wedges and serve.