PREP TIME: 10 Min
COOK TIME: 10 Min
- 4 wafer thin pita bread or pizza bases (approx. 20cm each)
- 2 lemons, zest
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Sea salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 220g tin Meadows sliced mushrooms in brine, drain
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 220oC.
- Blend lemon, garlic, thyme, seasoning and oil in mortar and pestle.
- Place pita’s/pizza bases on an oven tray and brush with flavoured oil.
- Top with mushroom slices and bake for 6 min or until golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle with feta and serve.