Pan roasted mushroom, pumpkin & Brussels sprouts with seeds
PREP TIME: 5 Min
COOK TIME: 25 Min
- 700g pumpkin, peeled
- 325g baby Portobello mushrooms
- 400g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the pumpkin into 3cm cubes.
- Place the mushrooms, pumpkins and brussel sprouts in a bowl and toss well with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt.
- Spread these evenly over a large baking tray.
- Toss the pumpkin and sunflower seeds with the oil and salt left in the bowl and set aside.
- Roast the veggies for 10 minutes then give a good stir and roast 10 more minutes or until golden and tender.
- Scatter over the seeds and roast a further 5 minutes.