Mushroom Garlic Toasts - meal-time emergency solved
PREP TIME: 5 Min
COOK TIME: 10 Min
- 25g butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 220g can Meadow Mushrooms Sliced in Sauce
- 2-4 thick slices of bread (sourdough is great if you have it)
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 3 Tbsp plain unsweetened yoghurt
- Parsley or chives to garnish
- Melt half the butter in a non-stick frypan over a medium heat. Add 1 clove sliced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add mushrooms and heat through.
- Meanwhile toast the bread then drizzle with a little oil. Rub with the remaining peeled garlic clove.
- Season the mushrooms and add the yoghurt.
- Lightly mix and pile the mushrooms and their creamy sauce on the toast. Snip over some herbs and grind over some black pepper.