Caprese Stuffed Mushrooms
PREP TIME: 10 Min
COOK TIME: 15 Min
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 Large Portabello Mushrooms
- 5 – 6 bocconcini balls, torn in half
- Small handful basil leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic to a mixing bowl. Season generously with salt & pepper and whisk to combine. Add the tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Place the mushrooms stem side up on a lined baking tray. Top the mushrooms with the tomatoes.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the mushrooms are cooked and the tomatoes have begun to burst.
- While the mushrooms are still warm, place the fresh bocconcini on top and garnish with basil leaves.