Mushroom & Steak Kebabs
PREP TIME: 30 Min
COOK TIME: 10 Min
- 5 wooden kebab sticks, soaked in water
- 220g can Meadows whole mushrooms in brine, drained
- 200g steak, cut into 10 x 3cm cubes
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Thread kebab sticks with alternating mushrooms and steak.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over kebabs.
- Marinate 30 minutes or overnight.
- Cook on BBQ or grill plate, 3 minutes then turn and cook for 3 minutes or until golden.