Mushroom ‘Chips and Dip’ sticks
PREP TIME: 5 Min
COOK TIME: 10 Min
- 12 large white or brown button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Squeeze of lemon, season to taste
- Mix pesto with sour cream, and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium, about 185ºC. Cut each mushroom in half. Grill mushrooms 5 minutes with lid closed, turn and grill another 4-5 minutes, until cooked through and starting to brown.
- Skewer 2-3 mushrooms and remove from grill.
Serve skewered mushrooms with pesto dip.
Hint: Prepared pesto can be found in the grocery store near the pasta and spaghetti sauce.