Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pie
PREP TIME: 10 Min
COOK TIME: 36 Min
- 350g pkt puff pastry
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 250g of white button Meadow mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Fresh thyme
- 200ml stock/white wine
- 2 Tbsp crème fraiche
- Line pie dish with 2/3 of pastry.
- Heat a large pan & add butter, chicken, mushrooms & onion. Stir 5 mins.
- Add flour, thyme, stock, stir 1 min.
- Add crème fraiche. Cool.
- Spoon onto pastry base.
- Top with remaining pastry, add fork pricks to top.
- Bake 30 mins at 180 degrees until brown.