Super Easy Baked Egg Portabellos
PREP TIME: 10 Min
COOK TIME: 15 Min
- 4 Meadow Mushrooms Large Portabellos or White Flats
- olive oil
- 4 small eggs
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Clean, trim and remove the stems of the mushrooms. Place gill-side-up on a lined baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Carefully break an egg into each mushroom and season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still jammy. Drizzle over the basil pesto and serve alongside your favourite breakfast sides or a green salad for lunch or dinner.
- Try serving with fresh crusty loaf, seeded toast or homemade hash browned potatoes.
- Or present with a 'fan' of avocado (halve, then quarter an avocado. Add 2-3 cuts from just below the top to the bottom, then splay out to make a fan)