Grilled Mushroom, Zucchini & Snow Pea with Feta Spring Salad
PREP TIME: 15 Min
COOK TIME: 6 Min
- 4 zucchini or courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 200g White or Brown Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- ¼ block feta, crumbled
- small handful mint
- Place the courgette ribbons and snow pea slices in a large mixing bowl and season with salt & pepper. Drizzle over the olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest, tossing to coat.
- Drizzle the mushrooms with a little oil and fire up the BBQ or a large fry pan over medium high heat. Grill the mushrooms for 2 –3 minutes per side. Remove from the heat and season with salt.
- To assemble, pile the courgette ribbons on a large serving platter, and top with the grilled mushrooms. Crumble over the feta and sprinkle over the chillis and mint.
For a milder mushroom flavour, use white buttons. For an earthier, mushroom flavour, use swiss brown buttons.